Luminex® 100/200™ System
The Luminex 100/200 System is a flexible analyzer based on the principles of flow cytometry. The system enables you to multiplex (simultaneously measure) up to 100 analytes in a single microplate well, using very small sample volumes. The system delivers fast and cost-effective bioassay results on many assay formats including nucleic acid assays, receptor-ligand assays, immunoassays and enzym...read more
5 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria Pisana
Read more »
"This easy-to-use device has revolutionized the field of anti-HLA antibody testing and is increasingly applied for HLA typing in most H&I laboratories around the world."
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Biomedical Scientist / Medical Lab Scientist
Medical Laboratory, Private
Read more »
"Luminex 200 flow cytometry system is a good choice for HLA typing. Easy, fast and good HLA-SSO typing results which are compatible with SSP detection."
The Luminex 100/200 System is a flexible analyzer based on the principles of flow cytometry.
The system enables you to multiplex (simultaneously measure) up to 100 analytes in a single microplate well, using very small sample volumes. The system delivers fast and cost-effective bioassay results on many assay formats including nucleic acid assays, receptor-ligand assays, immunoassays and enzymatic assays.
The Luminex 100/200 System is the combination of three core xMAP Technologies. The first is xMAP microspheres, a family of 100 fluorescently dyed 5.6 micron-sized polystyrene microspheres that act as both the identifier and the solid surface to build the assay. The second is a flow cytometry-based instrument, the Luminex 100/200 analyzer, which integrates key xMAP detection components such as lasers, optics, fluidics and high-speed digital signal processors. The third component is the xPONENT® software, which is designed for protocol-based data acquisition with robust data regression analysis.
- Open Platform for Genomic & Proteomic assays
- Life Science Research & Diagnostic assays available
- Multiplex up to 100 tests in one well of a 96 well
plate—up to 96,000 results in 1 hour
- Decrease sample volume requirements
- Reduce assay reagent volume, expense & labor
- Generate more information on interrelationships between analytes within a single sample
Application notes and news
- The Role of Multiplexed Assays in Vaccine Development
- The Role of Tyrosine Kinases in Cancer and Drug Research
- Biomarker Profiling in Alzheimer’s Disease Research
- The Guide to Multiplex Protein-Protein Interaction Assay Applications
- xMAP® Cookbook: A Collection Of Methods and Protocols for Developing Multiplex Assays with xMAP T...
- MAGPIX® Provides Equivalent Performance to the Luminex® 100/200 in an HPV Vaccination Trial
- Luminex Corporation Achieves Milestone by Shipping its 10,000th Instrument
- Luminex Receives FDA Clearance for First Comprehensive Gastrointestinal Pathogen Infectious Disea...