- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Ultra-high resolution and accurate mass for confident structural elucidation powered by Orbitrap™ technology.
The new Thermo Scientific LTQ Orbitrap Velos combines the industry-leading Orbitrap mass analyzer, a new Higher-Energy Collisional Dissociation (HCD) cell and the new LTQ Velos™, the world's fastest and most sensitive ion trap mass spectrometer - to routinely deliver ultra-high resolution and accurate mass data.
The new HCD cell in the LTQ Orbitrap Velos is more efficient, resulting in improved quantitation of isobaricallylabeled peptides, such as applications requiring Tandem Mass Tags (TMT). Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) generates complementary information for highly sensitive PTM analyses and de novo sequencing.
Advantages of the LTQ Orbitrap Velos:
• More unique proteins identified in a single experiment
• Multiple fragmentation techniques deliver optimal structural characterization
• Rapid quantitation of low level isobarically-labeled peptides
• Precise intact protein analysis
Features of the LTQ Orbitrap Velos:
• New API source with new S-lens ion optics technology
• Dual-Pressure Linear Ion Trap
• Collision cell with axial field gradient
• Resolving power of >100,000
• Mass accuracy better than 1 ppm
• Multiple fragmentation techniques: CID, HCD, and available ETD
• Parallel MS and MSn analysis
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
"Very reliable and very easy to use. Customer service is great always available to assist to our needs."