• Round well design with a clear flat bottom
• 2.8 mm distance between well bottoms to plate bottom
• 50µL total well volume, with recommended working volume of 5-40µL
• High base plate design is compatible with automation and for bar coding
• Validated by Molecular Devices for the FLIPR reader. Outer wells aligned for proper viewing with FLIPR
• Surface treated for enhanced cell attachment
• Ideal for miniaturized 384 well fluorescent cell-based assays
Receive your quote directly from Corning Life Sciences for Low Volume 384 Well Black with Clear Flat Bottom Polystyrene TC-Treated Microplate
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2011
Organization: University of Manchester