Liquid Handling Control™ (LHC™) Software is a powerful yet flexible interface for use with BioTek’s liquid handlers including the market-leading ELx405™ Microplate Washer and the new MicroFlo™ Select Dispenser. Full PC control provided by LHC Software leads to increased convenience when programming important assay-specific protocol requirements in a familiar Microsoft Windows® environment. Any programming sequence possible onboard the ELx405 and MicroFlo Select may be duplicated from the computer with LHC Software. Additionally, LHC Software allows an unlimited number of methods to be linked together for the most complex wash or dispense routines. From an instrument’s first prime routine, multiple microplate processes over time, an ultrasonic cleaning to dissolve protein or salt crystal build-up to a final system rinse, LHC Software enables unattended operation.
With intuitive StepWise™ protocol creation, even novice users will find LHC Software easy to use. Protocols are automatically validated to ensure feasibility and compatibility with the selected instrument.
For safe record keeping and GLP compliance, protocol parameters can be printed. Alternatively, onboard instrument protocols can be uploaded and backed up on the laboratory’s network. To facilitate maintenance and keep a liquid handler in peak condition, custom maintenance reminders can be programmed for busy laboratories.
For high throughput applications, LHC Software also supports BioStack™ Microplate Stacker integrations.
Application notes and news
- Using EL406™ Combination Washer Dispenser to Semi-Automate an ELISA for Melamine
- Patented Verify™ Technology Automatically Checks BioTek Microplate Washer Performance
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Instrumentation Technologies at analytica 2010
- NIH Stimulus Funding Assistance and Microplate Solutions from BioTek Instruments
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Reader, Washer/Dispenser Technologies and More at SBS 2009