Liquid Chromatography - Instrument Control Framework (ICF)
With a strong commitment to open systems, Agilent offers Instrument Control Framework (ICF), a software component that makes it faster and easier for third-party software providers to enable and control Agilent liquid chromatography (LC) systems through their chromatographic data systems or workstations. Agilent is providing ICF to software developers at no cost.
Empower, Chromeleon and Compass now run Agilent 1290 and 1260 Infinity LC
With Agilent ICF the operation of your Agilent LC looks the same and offers the same world-class instrument control capabilities as in Agilent data systems or workstations - regardless of whether you are using Waters Empower 2 and 3, Dionex Chromeleon 6.8 and 7.0, Bruker Daltonics Compass/Hystar or many other chromatography data systems.
Big advantages for your lab:
- Instrument control now has the same look-and-feel in any third party LC or LC/MS data system or workstation
- Supports current 1100/1200 Series and 1290 Infinity Series LC modules
- Supports new modules or systems at the time they become available from Agilent
- Provides user interfaces, which incorporate all instrument features such as method editing, instrument status, instrument configuration seamlessly
- Provides a combined system view, not only module specific views, on all software platforms