The Linomat 5 offers semi-automatic sample application for qualitative and quantitative analyses as well as for preparative separations. The instrument is suitable for routine use for medium sample throughput. In contrast to the Automatic TLC Sampler 4, changing the sample for the Linomat requires presence of an operator.
Key features of the Linomat 5 at a glance:
- Operation in stand alone mode or under winCATS
- Sample application as narrow bands using the spray-on technique
- Application of solutions onto any planar medium
- Semi-automatic operation, only changing of sample (cleaning, filling and replacing the syringe) is performed manually
- Compliant with requirements of GMP/GLP
- Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation
- Qualification (OQ) provided Usage in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment under winCATS.