LightCycler® 1536 Real-Time PCR System
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
LightCycler® 1536 Real-Time PCR System from Roche Applied Science - High Throughput - Redefined Forge ahead into a new era in high-throughput real-time PCR with the new LightCycler® 1536 RT-PCR ...read more
LightCycler® 1536 Real-Time PCR System from Roche Applied Science - High Throughput - Redefined
Forge ahead into a new era in high-throughput real-time PCR with the new LightCycler® 1536 RT-PCR Instrument. Precisely engineered for miniaturization and parallelization, this latest innovation reinforces Roche Applied Science as a global expert in real-time PCR.
Take advantage of over ten years of publication-proven expertise with the next generation of groundbreaking LightCycler® Instrument technology, and break free from the limitations of the past.
Advantages of the LightCycler 1536 Real-Time PCR System:
- Increase single-run throughput fourfold
- Generate 1536 data points in less than 50 minutes, with consistent sensitivity and accuracy
- Cut your cost per data point in half
- Benefit from next-generation miniturization that allows lower volumes of reagents and sample
- Acquire raw data you can trust
- Maintain continuity and comparability with your legacy results, even at extremely low reaction volumes
The LightCycler® 1536 RT-PCR System builds on the high-performance optical and block cycler technologies of the proven LightCycler® 480 System. New features of the LightCycler® 1536 System include a unique 1536-well plate design, streamlined software, and the next generation of premium reagents.
Application notes and news
- Genotyping using Digital PCR with the LightCycler® 1536 Real-Time PCR System to Detect the IDH1 Mutation in...
- LightCycler® 480 and 1536 Real-Time PCR Systems
- LightCycler® 1536 Real-Time PCR System High Throughput – Redefined
- Roche Launches Complete Detection Kit for Influenza A /H1N1 on LightCycler® System