Leica TCS SP8 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
The Leica TCS SP8 simplifies the challenges related to today’s most advanced imaging methods without compromising the details that matter most to you. Purchase a Leica TCS SP8 that meets your needs and budget today and rest assured that it will be ready for your future research.
Leica TCS SP8 has been designed for confocal microscopy with optimal photon efficiency and high speed. All optical components are matched towards preserving fluorescence photons for image contrast and to improve cell viability in live cell imaging. Backing up this sensitive detection are a high speed scanning system with up to 428 frames per second, large field of view of field number 22 and accelerated Z-stacking by a novel mode for the SuperZ galvanometer called Galvoflow. This suits the instrument for the most demanding samples, highest speed while offering full confocal resolution.
The prism-based spectral detection system provides independent detection channels that use no diffraction grating or barrier filters. This optimizes the dynamic range and accommodates lower excitation powers for prolonged fluorescence stability. The Hybrid detector (HyD) provides super-sensitivity to even the faintest signal and photon counting to quantitatively capture every detail to turn your images into publication ready data.
Leica TCS SP8 Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope Benefits:
- Sensitivity by Design - Many components of the scan head design contribute to photon-efficiency, such as new scan optics, CS2 objectives, LIAchroic beam splitters, AOBS and SP detection.
- Faster for new Biology - Leica Microsystems combines innovative elements that amplify each other's performance to provide accelerated confocal image recording.
- Focus on Your Research - Take away some of the pressure by automating the tedious and repetitive parts of experiments. With Remote Care the performance of your confocal instrument is monitored 24/7.
- Future-proof - The Leica TCS SP8 builds on a flexible concept. No matter where you start, you can configure more functionality as your needs evolve. With its comprehensive set of upgrade options of UV, VIS and IR lasers as well as special options such as CARS, STED or high content screening.
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries