The Leica DM6000 B is a fully automated upright microscope system for cutting-edge life science research. Featuring a motorized z-focus, motorized and coded 7x nosepiece, fully automated transmitted light axis, and fully automated 5x or 8x fluorescence axis.
The Leica DM6000 B research microscope provides all transmitted light contrast methods including the world's first fully automated Differential Interference Contrast. The unique ability to recall a particular contrast method with an objective (for example: the system can recall DIC in combination with 63x magnification) provides reproducibility and saves time.
The motorized stage and focus drive offers the convenience of automatic parfocality adjustment, saved focus levels, and automated positioning of Z levels for multi-positioning and deconvolution. Deconvolution functionality provides increased in-focus, thru-focus fluorescence image resolution for sharp/clear publication quality images.
Leica DM6000 B Features & Benefits:
- Customized system for all types of life science research
- Automated transmitted light axis, including Leica’s unique, fully automated DIC
- Motorized fluorescence axis with 5 or 8-position filter cube turret
- Leica’s unique fluorescence intensity manager (FIM) for fast, accurate, and reproducible adjustment of the fluorescence lighting
- Motorized Excitation Manager and fast Internal Filter Wheel (IFW) for multiple fluorescences
- Motorized focus drive and motorized stage with reproducible x, y, and z positions
- Motorized 7-position objective turret with improved coding
- One-of-a-kind memory function for simultaneous change of objective and contrast method
- Convenient Leica SmartTouch touchscreen for controlling the automated modules
- Optional, external Leica STP6000 SmartTouch Panel for intuitive, convenient remote control of the microscope