See all reviews
Member since 2012
Research Scientist / Senior / PI
Academia / University
INST OF THEORETICAL & EXPERIMENTAL BIOPHYSICS RAS
Read more »
"Very convenient and easy to use. It shares all the properties of confocal standard microscopes, but does not need any specific environmental conditions. I would recommend it for use in biological cell investigation where it is useful for collecting a lot of data in a short time."
The Leica DM2500 microscope is the ultimate tool for demanding tasks in pathology, cytology, haematolgy, and even for basic research applications.
With its powerful 100W illumination, high-quality optical performance, andstate of the art accessories, the Leica DM2500 is especially well suited for challenging goals in pathology or biomedicine that require differential interference contrast or high-performance fluorescence.
The bright 100W illumination is particularly beneficial for DIC work. The modular, application-oriented design means that the Leica DM2500 can be configured to fit specific applications and physical requirements of the user.
DM2500 Microscope Features:
- Viewing Unstained Specimens - The high-performance 100W halogen illumination provides an even field of view and is ideal not only for all brightfield applications analyzing stained specimen, but also when using DIC and phase contrast for viewing unstained objects.
- Height-Adjustable Focus Knobs - The unique, patented height-adjustable focus knobs and easy-to-change stage controls customize the Leica DM2500 for an individual user.
- Contrast Methods - High-performance fluorescence with Zero Pixel Shift Technology, differential interference contrast, phase, and polarization contrast.
- High Class Objectives - To enable the user to have all necessary objectives available at the same time, the innovative Leica DM2500 features also a 7-fold nosepiece as an option.
- Easy Control - This fully manual microscope enables always perfect and easy control regarding the settings of e.g. aperture diaphragm, DIC prisms, fluorescence cubes, phase, and polarization contrast.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries