See all reviews
Member since 2011
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Read more »
"The machine is user friendly and the company was extremely helpful with after sales service (kept checking in and respond quickly to emails)."
The LCQ Fleet delivers rich information for routine analysis of complex samples with high-throughput and provides excellent full-scan sensitivity, ruggedness and reliability.
From the inventors of benchtop LC/MS ion trap technology, this reliable and easy to use ion trap mass spectrometer offers exceptional analytical value while providing confident sample analysis. The new cost effective LCQ Fleet delivers rich information for routine analysis of complex samples and integrates seamlessly with the HPLC system under an easy to use single-point of control.
Automated features enable all users, from novice to expert, to easily analyze and interpret sample analysis data. Application-specific software aids data processing and compound identification.
- Proven performance for compound identification in complex matrices
- Easy to use single-point LC-MSn control
- Automatic Gain Control (AGCTM) ensures optimum charge population
- Normalized Collision EnergyTM for library searchable spectra
- Fast polarity switching provides comprehensive information
- Rugged Ion MaxTM source