LAUDA Glass Capillary Viscometers
LAUDA Glass capillary viscometers
• Kinematic viscometers in accordance with ISO 3105, DIN 51562, ASTM D445
• For automatic and manual viscosity measuring
• Greatest precision and durability
Viscosity measuring with Ubbelohde, Cannon-Fenske and Micro-Ostwald capillary viscometers
Glass capillary viscometers are available in va¬rious designs, which differ with respect to appli¬cation area, accuracy and operation. As of now, they can be supplied by LAUDA in the Ubbeloh¬de, Cannon-Fenske, Micro-Ostwald and special designs. For high-precision, automatic measu¬ring, the Ubbelohde version with the suspen¬ded level is used by preference, among other reasons because the flow time is independent of the precise sample volume.
To keep the measuring times within the optimum range between approx. 60 and 600 s, different capillary diameters are supplied to cover the complete viscosity range. The procedure, parti-cularly with automatic LAUDA measuring tech¬nology and precise temperature control using LAUDA clear-view thermostats, is unrivalled in terms of accuracy for measuring liquids with nearly Newtonian (ideal) flow properties.
• Ring marks with no detection disturbances
• Corrosion resistant labelling
• Ubbelohde for dilution series with calibration certificate and filter frit
• Complete process chain from one supplier
• Customer-specific variants available on request
• Determining the viscosity number, intrinsic viscosity (average molar mass) and other parameters of technical polymers such as PA, PET, PBT, PE, PP and PVC in accordance with EN-ISO 1628, ISO 307 for the quality control of plastics
• Measuring absolute viscosities of engine oils and other lubri-cants in accordance with ASTM D445, viscosity index in accordance with ISO 2909 at 40 °C and 100 °C
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!