Lasergene Core Suite is a comprehensive DNA and protein sequence analysis software suite comprised of ten applications which include functions ranging from sequence assembly and SNP detection, to automated virtual cloning and primer design, to creating publication-quality illustrations of your genome.
DNASTAR Lasergene 11 provides all the software you need for genomics, structural biology, and evolutionary biology research and is available as a complete package or as individual suites to best meet your needs.
Lasergene Core Suite Features:
- SeqBuilder - for sequence editing and annotation, automated virtual cloning, and primer design
- SeqMan Pro - for contig assembly and analysis, including SNP discovery, coverage evaluation, and project annotation
- MegAlign - for DNA and protein sequence alignments and analysis
- GeneQuest - for gene discovery and annotation
- Protean 3D - for exploring macromolecular structure, motion, and function
- Protean - for protein structure analysis and prediction
- SeqNinja - for advanced editing of genome sequences and annotations
- GenVision - for publication-quality illustrations
- PrimerSelect - for primer design
- EditSeq - for importing and editing unusual file types
Application notes and news
- Rapid Assembly and Analysis of Clinical Sequencing Data on a Desktop Computer: Using DNASTAR Software to Id...
- Precise Predictions of Linear B Cell Epitopes in Protean 3D
- Finding Coding Sequences and Confirming Predicted Genes In Eukaryotic
- DNASTAR Offers Free Software During Government Shutdown
- Babraham Institute Adopts DNASTAR Lasergene Software
- Dalhousie Medicine New Brunswick Adopts DNASTAR Lasergene Software
- Eppley Institute Adopts DNASTAR Software
- Eppley Institute for Research in Cancer Choose DNASTAR Software for Sequence Assembly and Analysis
- DNASTAR’s De Novo Bacterial Genome Assembly App Now Available in Illumina’s BaseSpace Apps
- DNASTAR Software Release Supports Automated Bacterial Genome Closure and Epitope Prediction
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 10 Software and SeqNinja
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 9 Major Software Upgrade
- DNASTAR Launches Lasergene v8.1 Software with New Sequence Analysis Functions
- New Tools for Next Generation Sequencing
- EMBL and DNASTAR Expand License Agreement to Include Next Generation Sequencing Tool SeqMan NGen
- DNASTAR Extends Lasergene Site License Agreement with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- DNASTAR’s New SeqMan NGen provides Powerful Assembly Tool for Next Generation Sequencing Platforms
- DNASTAR’s New Lasergene v8.0 Software Expands Conventional and Next Generation Sequence Analysis Functions
- DNASTAR and the Institutes of Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republ...