Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22
Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
The FRITSCH Laser Particle Sizers are the ideal, universally applicable Laser Particle Sizer for the effective and reliable determination of particle size distributions of dry powders or suspension...read more
The FRITSCH Laser Particle Sizers are the ideal, universally applicable Laser Particle Sizer for the effective and reliable determination of particle size distributions of dry powders or suspensions.
- High measurement precision
- Consistent reproducibility
- Reliable comparability
- Short measuring times
The various models of the FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 22 are used around the world in production testing and quality control as well as in research and development. With fast analyses, consistently reproducible and reliably comparable results, they offer decisive advantages in the precise determination of particle sizes for a wide range of applications. Flexible, efficient and reliable.
Two models for all applications
Choose between the new ANALYSETTE 22 MicroTec plus, which covers all typical measurement tasks with an extra-wide measuring range (80 nm - 2000 µm), or the ANALYSETTE 22 NanoTec plus (measuring range 10 nm - 2000 µm), the high-end instrument for measurements down to the nano range, depending on your particular needs. With the patented measurement design for maximum precision and sensitivity for the smallest particles through the measurement of the backward scattering in a third laser beam, a movable measuring cell and an ingenious detector geometry.
Application notes and news
- Particle Size Determination in Pharmaceutical Applications
- Determination of the Particle Size Distribution for Procaine
- Measurement of Particle Size Distributions – Simple, Flexible, Reliable
- Sample Division as a Basis for Modern Analytical Methods
- Optical Characteristics of Transparent and Opaque Materials – Influence of the Particle Size
- Laser Particle Size Measuring Instruments for the Determination of Particle Size Distributions
- Particle Sizing for the Determination of Particle Size Distributions
- Measurement of Particle Size Distributions With New Automated Technology
- Determination of Particles Size Distribution of Chocolate
- New Particle Sizing Technology Available from Fritsch
- AutoSampler for Automation of Measurement Series with the Laser Particle Sizers ANALYSETTE 22
- Small Volume Wet Dispersion Unit for All Dispersion Liquids
- Laser Particle Sizing at the Push of a Button
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!