Large and Customized Compound Management & Sample Storage SystemsBrooks Life Science Systems
The Large and Customized Compound Management & Sample Storage Systems offered by Brooks utilize high-specification, industrial-quality automation, high-speed picking robotics and offers patented REMP® ‘Tube Punching’ technology. The range, which is comprised of the Brooks Universal Store™, A4™ and A5™, MSS™ and LSS™, provides the ultimate in compound management and automated sample storage capacity, throughput and reliability.
Whether used for compound storage in the pharmaceutical or agrichemical sectors, or biological samples in public and private biobanks, Brooks’ storage solutions have served as the sample logistics backbones of some of the world’s largest life science and bio-repository organisations for more than 15 years.
Key Features and Benefits
• High capacity sample storage - Configurable and customizable, with flexible height and length options, offering storage capacities from 10,000 SWP (750,000 1.4ml tubes) upwards
• Highly configurable – Multiple storage aisles and picking robots to meet demanding capacity and throughput requirements, designed to allow future upgrades in performance and technology
• Highly customizable – Flexible height, length, capacity, throughput and functionality options to meet specific customer requirements
• Low temperature sample storage - Ideally suited for either dry or liquid samples, with storage temperatures from ambient to -20°C
• Multiple labware formats - Storage and retrieval of multiple container types within the same system, with multiple picking and I/O configurations options
• High retrieval throughputs - Available with single or multiple high-speed cherry-picking options, supporting throughputs in excess of 100,000 containers per day
• REMP Tube Technology support - ‘Punching on the Platform’, or via the Brooks RTT Selector, at storage temperature, eliminating freeze/thaw cycling
• Flexible picking robotics - Multi-format cherry-picking robots compatible with most standard labware types with support for ‘out of the ordinary’ tubes and vials
• Full featured software and inventory - Securely track samples and data and facilitate easy LIMS integration