LANCE® Ultra KinaSelect™ Ser/Thr Kit, 5 X 250 assay points
The LANCE® Ultra KinaSelect™ Ser/Thr kit is intended for selecting the optimal peptide substrate for serine and threonine (Ser/Thr) kinases.
Kinase activity is measured in a LANCE® time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer (TR-FRET) assay using five different ULight-labeled peptide substrates with their corresponding europium (Eu)-labeled anti-phospho-antibodies. Substrate/antibody pairs giving the best performance can then be used for further assay development and optimization. The five ULight-labeled peptides and Eu-labeled antibodies selected for the KinaSelect kit were found to generate signal with over 80% of a panel of 184 Ser/Thr kinases.
Application notes and news
- Development of High-throughput Assays to Monitor Histone Acetylation in Biochemical and Cell-based Assays
- New LANCE Ultra Peptide Substrate for Tyrosine Kinase Activity Measurement
- PerkinElmer Expands Industry’s Largest Biochemical Protein Kinase Assay Portfolio to 310 Assays
- PerkinElmer Showcases Expanded Reagent, Imaging, and Detection System Offerings for Advancing Research and ...
- PerkinElmer Partners with Cerep for Custom Drug Discovery Solutions