LANCE® cAMP Detection Kit
LANCE cAMP Detection Kit - LANCE cAMP Assay: Robust and ready for uHTS!
LANCE cAMP Assay from PerkinElmer -Measure cyclic AMP produced by whole cells or membrane receptors stimulated with GPCR agonists and antagonists. PerkinElmer’s innovative LANCE cAMP Assay is best in class among cyclic AMP assays. PerkinElmer LANCE cAMP Detection Kit combines homogenous TR-FRET technology with red-shifted Alexa® Fluor dye chemistry for maximum excitation/emission discrimination.
The result of the LANCE cAMP detection kit is a FRET assay without the compound interference associated with blue dyes. You can read longer without accumulating background signal to maximize S/N and generate superior Z’ values. GPCR cAMP assays. Start with the best: LANCE.
Features/Benefits of the LANCE cAMP Detection Kit - LANCE cAMP Assay:
• High sensitivity—fmol detection, leading to improved performance and productivity.
• High precision—Z'' = 0.8 for Gαi cell assay, 0.8 for Gαs cell assay.
• Flexible sample formats—work with whole cells or membranes.
• Easy to automate—simple one-step protocol (following cell stimulation).
• Ultra HTS-compatible—simple conversion between 96-, 384- or 1536-well plate formats results in dramatic savings.
• Stable signal (>20 hours at room temperature)—ideal for HTS campaigns.
• Read on any TRF-compatible instrument, such as PerkinElmer’s ViewLux™, EnVision™, VICTOR3™ and Fusion™ Readers.