SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2007
Application Area: Photometry
"It is simple and reliable, but the only drawback is that some cuvettes are not fitted straight forward. "
The LAMBDA XLS and XLS+ are extremely reliable and sensitive instruments that provide a level of performance which is only normally found in more expensive systems:
• Full suite of measurement modes
• No moving parts for the ultimate in stability and reliability
• Xenon source – typical lifetime of 5 years
• Compact design uses minimal bench-space
• Scans full spectra almost instantaneously
• Ability to store up to 90 methods
• Measure using 10, 20 or 40 mm pathlength cells
• Multiple language operation as standard