SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2014
Organization: Imperial College London
Application Area: Absorption Of pH Films
"The system’s ability to analyse samples is quite accurate and it’s easy to use. The data is easily acquired and the analysed using other modes with adds flexibility to it as well. "
Member since: 2009
Organization: MIAMI UNIVERSITY
"I had issues initially, but customer service was incredible and got it back up running."
Member since: 2007
Organization: Riyadh Pharma
Member since: 2006
Organization: Enco Analytix
Member since: 2006
Organization: University Of North Florida
Choose this model for ultra-high UV/Vis/NIR performance for wavelengths up to 3,300 nm, high precision measurements, and for applications such as highly reflective and anti-reflective coatings, color correction coatings, bandpass characteristics of UV, Vis and NIR filters, and more.
All of our LAMBDA UV/Vis/NIR & UV/Vis Spectrophotometers offer features and accessories designed for maximum versatility delivering optimal performance and value:
• Universal Reflectance Accessory (URA) - Snap-on module, changes angle automatically – A PerkinElmer exclusive!
• Unmatched sample compartment size
• Dual Sampling Compartments offer more options
• Integrating spheres to 150mm
• General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) handles a wide range of samples – including lenses and telescopes
• Wide range of sampling modules requiring only seconds to change