LAMBDA 650 UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Tredegar Film Products
Read more »
"We’ve had our Lamda650S for 3 months and so far so good. We've found it very easy to use. We primarily use it for film analysis to support product development. We have eliminated a two step process into one. We were measuring color and reflectance on two separate units. This has reduced sample handling and only requires one scan to obtain all the information needed. P-E provided a technical expert for our onsite seminar and training that was invaluable for the primary users and technicians."
The LAMBDA 650 is an upgradeable, flexible UV/Vis system at a cost-effective price.
This system is for high performance measurements between 190 nm and 900 nm. Applications include color analysis of paints and textiles, turbid solutions, and enzyme kinetics in life science, biochemistry, and pharmaceutical laboratories. The LAMBDA 650 can be upgraded for higher sampling. A 150 mm integrating sphere is included for ASTM, CIE, and DIN measurements.
All of our LAMBDA UV/Vis/NIR & UV/Vis Spectrophotometers offer features and accessories designed for maximum versatility delivering optimal performance and value:
• Universal Reflectance Accessory (URA) - Snap-on module, changes angle automatically – A PerkinElmer exclusive!
• Unmatched sample compartment size
• Dual Sampling Compartments offer more options
• Integrating spheres to 150mm
• General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) handles a wide range of samples – including lenses and telescopes
• Wide range of sampling modules requiring only seconds to change