LabelGuardTM Microliter Cell
Is the volume of your nucleic acid or protein sample a limiting factor for spectrophotometrical analysis? Implen’s LabelGuardTM Microliter Cell makes absolute reliable spectrophotometrical analysis of nucleic acid and protein samples in a submicroliter volume range possible.
Features at a glance:
The LabelGuardTM Microliter Cell:
• enables spectrophotometrical analysis of submicroliter nucleic acid and protein samples.
• can be used in most commercial UV/Vis spectrophotometers.
• is characterized by a very high reproducibility and a simple handling procedure.
• Dilution errors are eliminated due to a virtual dilution of 1:10 or 1:50.
• The probe can be retrieved after the measurement.
• The average dynamic range for ds-DNA is between 2 ng/µl and 5.000 ng/µl.
• The available wavelength range is 190 nm to 1100 nm.
• The required sample volume is between 700 nl and 5 µl.