Labculture® Reliant Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
Introducing the Esco Labculture Reliant - the best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet. The Reliant series is designed with a shorter height and smaller footprint for optimal utilization of lab space.
• Certified to NSF 49 and UL 61010 for safety and performance.
• The best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by nationwide sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada.
• The angled front, narrow-front grille, raised armrest and frameless sash create an ergonomic work environment.
• Unique front grill designed to provide the maximum product and personnel protection.
• Single-piece stainless-steel work tray and front grille, lower drain pan with angled side, and single-piece work zone liner eliminate joints for superior cleanability.
• ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs.
• ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all powder coated surfaces eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
• Reliable rocker switches and Minihelic® pressure gauge.
• Lowest height profile of any benchtop biological safety cabinet for the North American market.
• Dual-wall construction surrounds the work zone with negative pressure plenums for maximum safety.