LABbase® is a Laboratory Information Management System based on blomesystem®, which comprises all functionalities required for the workflow in a professional laboratory.
The basic configuration of LABbase® includes:
• Basic data - general function and data handling (e.g. user and address administration)
• Core LIMS - all information about sample processing of master data up to order and sample data
• Audit-Trail - configurable change history
• Storage of binary objects - allocation of files to every record
• Limit administration - interactive evaluation of results
• Test methods - administration of test methods with test parameters and methods
• Units - administration of measurement units and their conversions
• Instrument management - administration and testing of instruments and accessories
• Sample evaluations and release
• Result generation
• Report administration / creation of test reports based on templates
Validation and QA
AJ blomesystem GmbH is DIN EN ISO 9001 certified. All in LABbase® 800 integrated objects have been evaluated using risk analysis and were tested to exhaustion. Any laboratories deciding on LABbase can therefore expect a greatly reduced effort required to validate the LIMS.
Multi Language Support
The user interface and master data can be easily translated into other languages. The applications are currently available in English, French and German.
Multi Location Support
Your company has several business locations? With LABbase® you only need one central database - the same master files can be used by all users. Access rights to the data can be defined for individual user groups.
A tight network of certified service and sales partners guarantees that any customer can be reached by our LIMS specialists in a very short time. In addition, we offer comprehensive training programmes.