- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
ÄKTAprime™ plus - For simple purification of proteins
GE Healthcare AKTAprime plus is a compact one-step purification system that operates with most prepacked columns. For reliability and convenience, we recommend HiTrap™, HiPrep™ or HiLoad™ columns that easily can be attached to the unit. The AKTA prime plus system has preprogrammed methods for typical applications such as purification of affinity tagged proteins, antibodies and for sample clean-up. The flexible system can be used for more general purification tasks such as buffer exchange, gel filtration, ion exchange, HIC, and affinity chromatography.
Features and benefits of the ÄKTA prime plus:
• Simple to use - preprogrammed templates with optimized protocols for typical applications.
• Reliable results - automation removes the risk of errors, such as spillage or misplaced tubes, when doing manual work.
• Affinity protein purification - optimized push button methods together with prepacked HiTrap columns for maximum capacity.
• Know exactly where your protein is with PrimeView™- real time monitoring and guided evaluation.
Monitor and evaluation software PrimeView™
PrimeView allows the user of ÄKTAprime or ÄKTAPrime plus to view the monitor signals from the chromatographic run in real time on the computer screen. The Logbook pane displays all actions during a separation run, e.g. method start and end, base instruction, method instructions and manual instructions such as Pause or Hold.
A result file is automatically generated at the end of a run and contains a complete record of the run, including method information, system settings, curve data, and a run log.
The PrimeView Evaluation module provides extensive facilities to evaluate curve data and to generate a printed report from the stored result.
Features and benefits
• Monitor a chromatographic run in real-time
• Easy to use chromatography data evaluation
• ÄKTAprime plus is connected to a PC via RS232 or a USB adapter
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Read more »
"Easy to use and to connect to PC. Good software but you have to create new files before each measurement."