Krystal Clear Bottom Assay Plates 96 well
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"The clear bottom of these micro-titter plates are a strict necessity for most of the applications in the lab."
The unique Krystal plate range from Porvair Sciences has been optimised for luminescence and fluorescence assays.
A patented manufacturing process provides for clear, individual wells in an opaque matrix.
The special design of the plate totally eliminates the well-to-well light crosstalk inherent with other clear-bottomed microplate designs, enabling unmatched accuracy and repeatability of photometric readings. Available in Hi Bind and TC treated.
Krystal Clear Bottom Assay Plates 96 well Features:
- Raised rims to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
- Lowered bottom rim to stop lateral light piping
- Clear plate bottom permits direct microscoping viewing
- For use with top or bottom reading instruments
- Maintaining the standard SBS/ANSI format
- Well volume of 350µl
- The white matrix provides maximum reflectivity, allowing high sensitivity luminescence assays
- Black matrix provides a quenching of background fluorescence, reducing false positives
- Constructed from ultra pure grade polystyrene
Application notes and news
- Determination of Well-to-Well Crosstalk in Microplates used for Luminescence Measurements
- Porvair Sciences Introduces New Microplate Barcoding Service
- Sterile Glass Bottom Assay Plates Ideal For Cell Growth
- High performance microplate products for drug discovery
- Novel microplate optimised for Chemiluminescent assays
- Krystal - The Comprehensive Selection of Clear-bottomed Microplates
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!