KnowItAll® Spectral Data Management
Spectral & Chromatographic Data Management for the Local or Global Laboratory
With KnowItAll’s Data Management, researchers can build searchable databases that include spectra, chromatograms, chemical structures, and other metadata. So even if a laboratory’s analytical instruments come from multiple manufacturers, KnowItAll can archive all the data.
• Build databases with one or more techniques (NMR, MS, IR, NIR, Raman, UV-Vis, chromatograms)
• Import analytical data from multiple instrument vendors
• One-click import of common native instrument file formats (over 70 formats supported) or .csv format (spreadsheet)
• Enhance each record with peak information, structures, and properties, such as source of sample, boiling point, etc.
• Import multiple structure formats (with stereochemical bonds and identifiers)
• Use “Batch Import and Export” for efficient handling of spectra, structures, and property files
• Databases can be customized to meet each laboratory's specifications
• Deploy at the desktop or enterprise-wide