KNAUER Smartline Pump 1000
KNAUER's Smartline Pump 1000 solvent delivery technique is known for pulse-free flow without the need for classic pulsation dampening. This is achieved through a combination of a highly precise mechanism and a "smart" drive control which we simply term "electronic residual pulsation dampening".
Many well-known HPLC manufacturers (our OEM customers) rely on KNAUER pump technology for their own systems. The technical design of KNAUER's Smartline HPLC instruments has been optimized for the highest possible longevity of each component. Active piston seal wash, a standard feature in the Smartline Pump 1000, is a perfect example of this design philosophy. It not only provides peace of mind to chromatographers who work with concentrated buffers but also helps to decrease maintenance costs and extends the pump's lifespan as well.
Smartline HPLC pumps can also be easily upgraded at any time to form quaternary gradients, by adding a low pressure gradient module or by adding one or more pumps for high pressure gradients. All models are also available in a biocompatible version with titanium inlays.
Application notes and news
- High Capacity Sample Cleaning for Pesticide Residue Analysis Using the Example of Different Matrices
- KNAUER to Present Latest UHPLC and HPLC Systems at ACS Meeting
- New High Resolution Biochromatography Systems at ArabLab 2011
- KNAUER to Showcase Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography System PLATINblue at Arablab 2010
- KNAUER Products at ARABLAB 2009
- Smart solutions for HPLC and sample preparation from KNAUER
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!