Constant Climate Chamber with ICH-Compliant Illumination - KBF P Series
Constant climate chamber with additional photometry.
In regards to compliance with standards, performance and functionality, the characteristics of the KBF P Series are identical to the KBF series, except for the following impressive expanded photostability test features: two spherical, non-directional sensors capture the available light quantity at a specific sampling location; this flexible method has proven more reliable than those found in any other systems and, in combination with BINDER’s light integration, is the only method of simulating the chemical actinometry electronically in accordance with ICH Q1B. BINDER has patented this process and is the only company offering this system.
Constant Climate Chamber with ICH-Compliant Illumination - KBF P Series Features:
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigerating system assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- 2 (for KBF P 240) or 3 (for KBF P 720) variable positioned illumination cassettes with BINDER Q1B Synergy Light™ for unique homogeneous light distribution
- Temperature range 0 °C (32 °F) up to 70 °C (212 °F) - without illumination and humidity; 10 °C / 20 °C (50 °F / 68 °F) up to 60 °C (140 °F) - with illumination and humidity
- Humidity range 10 % to 75 % RH with illumination
- Humidity range 10 % to 80% RH without illumination
- MCS controller with 25 storable programs of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 program segments
- User friendly LCD screen
- Easy-to-read menu guide
- Integrated electronic chart recorder
- Variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters
- Real time clock
- Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor suitable for stability tests according to ICH guideline Q1A (R2)
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1 (DIN 12880), with visual and audible temperature alarm
- Inner glass door
- Access port with silicone plug Ø 30 mm (1.18 inch), left side
- Safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, including water hose, up to 1 m in height (3.3 ft.)
- Ethernet interface for APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software
- 2 (for KBF P 240) or 3 (for KBF P 720) stainless steel racks included
- KBF ICH 240 series with ICH-compliant illumination integrated into the doors for photo-stability testing in accordance with ICH guideline Q1B, Option 2
- BINDER test confirmation
- Available in the following sizes: 240, 720
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!