KASP Genotyping Chemistry
LGC Genomics patented PCR-based KASP™ genotyping assay, in conjunction with KASP Master mix, is at the heart of their product and service offering.
Not only does KASP generate superb data quality, but it also outperforms competing technologies in terms of the percentage of assays that can be validated and the types of polymorphisms that can be scored, including large/mega InDels (insertions/deletions). Whether provided as a product or a service, inherent cost advantages with KASP enable them to deliver significant cost savings to customers.
Importantly, their KASP genotyping assay does not require customers to buy new equipment as it is compatible with a wide range of liquid handling systems, qPCR instruments and FRET-capable plate readers.
Application notes and news
- Trans-Regulation of Mouse Meiotic Recombination Hotspots by Rcr1
- Comparison of Custom Designed KASP and TaqMan Genotyping Assays for a Rare Genetic Variant Identified Throu...
- Discovery and Development of Exome-Based, Co-Dominant Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Markers in Hexaploid W...
- Prevent Sample Switches with the New KASP Exome Sample Tracking Panel
- Whole Genome Amplification Service from LGC
- oKtopure Automated DNA Extraction Platform from LGC Genomics Drives Efficiency in Genomics Research