Think again ...
• Surface Water...
• Water of Crystallization...
• Molecular Water ...
• Free Water ...
• Chemically Bonded Water...
• Water produced by thermal decomposition...
• Water has more than one face...
The optimized heating technique employed permits oils and solids to be determined without laborious preparation. This way, contamination of the measuring cell with insoluble substances is prevented. The use of autosamplers (also for solids) saves time and thus money.
At first glance the Karl-Fischer Titrator AQUA 40.00:
• suitable for all common Karl-Fischer reagents
• optimally designed heating modules permit also problematic samples to be analyzed without contamination of the measuring cell
• no external gas connector required; extraction gas routed in closed-loop system
• fast and complete water extraction also at low temperatures
• vertical arrangement of the furnace allows automation also for solid samples
• modular design provides extension also for headspace applications at any time
• comfortable software meeting the requirements of GLP and CFR and allowing linkage to Laboratory Information Management Systems
• customized analysis reports
But that's not all – the Karl-Fischer titrator has much more to offer:
• Exchangeable modules
• User-friendly software
• Precise analysis results, even with a problematic matrix
• Additional information on bonding strength of water
Many different accessories are available for special applications:
• Autosampler for liquids and solids
• Head-space module
• Heating chamber for solids and oils
• Fan module
• High-temperature furnace
• Reagent-changing module for draining the measuring cell and filling it with new Karl-Fischer solution