See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"Generally we use this brand which is very good quality, robust and durable and meets the needs we require."
RP-HPLC for Protein/Peptide Analysis and Purification
Jupiter® HPLC columns offer optimized reversed phase solutions for protein and peptide characterization and purification. A wide variety of phases (C18, C12, C5, C4) and dimensions (capillary-preparative)/bulk media are available to support the majority of separation requirements.
- Jupiter 300 - 300 Å columns designed to purify intact proteins
- Juptier Proteo - 90 Å columns engineered for increased peak capacity and resolution of peptide maps as well as peptide separations
Application notes and news
- Investigations into Improving the Separation of PEGylated Proteins
- Additional Studies in the Separation of PEGylated Proteins by Reversed Phase Chromatography
- Application Solutions for Purifying and Analyzing PEGylated Proteins Using Various Chromatography Products.
- Investigations in Improving the Separation of PEGylated Proteins using Jupiter 300 C4
- Phenomenex Creates Reversed Phase LC Column Selection Tool and Online Application
- HPLC 2009: Phenomenex Column Technologies for Speed and Selectivity
- Improve Speed and Sensitivity for your LC/MS Analysis
- New 3µm Jupiter 300 C18 Columns Deliver Improved Resolution for Protein Characterization and Purification
- Jupiter 300™ - Wide-pore HPLC Columns