Convenient and reliable concentration, purification, and diafiltration of 20 to 60 mL biological samples with Pall Life Science's Jumbosep Advance Centrifugal Devices
Features of the Macrosep Advance Centrifugal Devices:
• Typically concentrates 60 mL sample volumes to 5 mL in 30 minutes.
• Provides high recoveries, typically > 90%.
• Low protein-binding Omega membrane and polypropylene housing minimize losses due to non-specific binding.
• Versatile Omega membrane is available in a variety of MWCOs.
• Built-in deadstop prevents spinning to dryness.
• Unique sealing mechanism prevents retentate leakage and filtrate contamination.
• Economical. Sample reservoir and filtrate receiver can be sanitized or autoclaved, and reused. The Jumbosep centrifugal devices replace dialysis, chemical precipitation, and lyophilization
in the following applications:
• Concentrating and desalting proteins.
• Exchanging buffer or removing salt from chromatography eluates and gradient fractions.
• Separating biomolecules from cell culture supernatants.
• Concentrating or removing viruses.
• Performing crude fractionation of dilute protein mixtures.
• Removing debris and particulates from cell lysates.