The J-815 is the latest introduction to the long line of Circular Dichroism instrumentation from JASCO.
Unparalleled optical performance and optionally available measurement modes are combined in a manner to make the J-815 true ""chiro-optical spectroscopy workbench"".
- Measurement from 163-1100 nm with highest signal to noise ever achieved
- New auto-response measurement optimizes instrument response to scan speed and signal
- Auto-scale mode for data acquisition
- Remarkable stability eliminates need for frequent calibration
- Extreme low stray light (0.0003%) assures accurate, reproducible data in Far UV
- Compact, air-cooled design
- Spectra Manager II and Spectra Manager CFR software for Windows XP Pro
There are two different add-on options available for multiple samples
. Both can be added to the system at any time:
Six-position Peltier cell holder which allows up to six samples to be ramped in temperature in parallel and automated measurement on all six samples of CD, Absorbance and Fluorescence vs. Temperature.
Automated high-throughput micro-plate sampling CD accessory for automated CD measurement on up to 192 samples.