IX73 - Inverted Microscope System for Advanced Live Cell Imaging
See all reviews
Member since 2011
University of Tokyo
Read more »
"Good for everyday cell culture checks and quick fluorescent imaging of cells."
The IX73 inverted microscope system sets new standards in advanced live cell imaging with its stable compact frame, outstanding optical performance and maximum flexibility.
Manual encoded or semi-motorised options enable configurations with a variety of component combinations. The IX73 is available as a one-deck system with ergonomic low stage height or as a two-deck system with additional expansion capabilities. Both provide the ability to perform a multitude of imaging techniques, ranging from long term time-lapse imaging and other demanding cutting edge techniques to routine testing and documentation.
Application notes and news
- Olympus to Present Latest in Open Source Microscopy for Live Cell Imaging at EMBO 2013
- Olympus Introduces New Advanced Optical Modules for IX3 Series to Extend Flexibility and Performance in Liv...
- Olympus Present Open Source Microscope Concept at FOM 2013
- Olympus Releases the Highly-Customizable IX73 System For a Wide Range of Life Science Research Applications
- The New Olympus IX3 Series Launched at The European Microscopy Congress