iTaq™ Universal Probes One-Step Kit (172-5140)
The iTaq universal probes one-step kit is a fast and convenient solution for real-time PCR.
The powerful combination of iScript™ RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase and antibody hot-start iTaq DNA polymerase in one reaction, provides improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity, and inhibitor tolerance — even with cell lysates — without affecting performance.
iTaq™ Universal Probes One-Step Kit (172-5140) Features:
- Increased sensitivity, specificity, and efficiency — advanced buffering chemistry enables robust performance and increased resistance to a wide variety of sample types and target sequences.
- Obtain superior results with singleplex and duplex reactions — advanced formulation enables the simultaneous amplification of up to two targets, resulting in higher data precision with fewer pipet steps and reduced sample usage.
- High-throughput real-time PCR screening and validation — simplified work flow and reduced cycling times enable screening and validation of the greatest number of samples and targets in the shortest period of time.
- Use any ROX-dependent or -independent real-time PCR system — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of qPCR data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system.
- Achieve superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions — our robust formulation delivers consistent performance in standard or fast cycling conditions, primer concentrations, and temperature ranges, allowing cost and time savings.