ISOSLIDE® Reticulin control slides for histology: New control slides from Merck Millipore - for more reliable results and a complete documentation of your staining process
With the new ISOSLIDE® Reticulin control slides for the detection of reticular fibers in histology, Merck Millipore has expanded its portfolio of silver staining products. Your own preparations can now be compared with control tissue specimens – for reliable results and complete documentation of process quality.
The benefits of the new ISOSLIDE® Reticulin control slides at a glance:
• Clear histological results
• Your own samples can be compared with the control tissue specimens
• 25 tissue specimens in one box (one control specimen pre-stained with the Reticulin silver plating acc. to Gordon and Sweets, 24 unstained preparations)
• All slides prepared from the same block of animal tissue (one Box contains one Batch)
• Five-year shelf life
• Compliant with ISO 9001 and CE certification in accordance with IVD guidelines
• Detailed user information online and upon request
New: Your own tissue samples can be compared with the control tissue specimens
Sometimes uncertainty can arise when analyzing stained tissue samples. Merck Millipore now also offers the option of comparing control tissue specimens with your own preparations during the staining process – for reliable results and complete documentation of process quality. The control slides can be stained using the Reticulin silver plating kit acc. to Gordon & Sweet's method. An accompanying certificate of analysis documents the quality of the control specimens.
The ISOSLIDE® Reticulin control slides box consists of 25 tissue specimens on glass slides, including one pre-stained control slide and 24 unstained preparations. The tissue samples all derive from the same area of animal tissue and have a shelf life of five years.
ISOSLIDE®– also useful for laboratory accreditation
ISOSLIDE® control specimens are also useful for laboratory accreditation. They are CE certified and, as an IVD product, subject to comprehensive quality and process documentation, which can also be used for audits.