SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2011
"Excellent product, easy to use."
ISOLUTE SLE+ provides high analyte recoveries, eliminates emulsion formation, and cuts sample preparation time in half.
Efficient extraction Supported-liquid extraction mechanism is very efficient, delivering higher analyte recoveries and cleaner extracts than the equivalent LLE method.
No emulsion formation Emulsions cannot form because the sample and water immiscible extraction solvent are never in direct contact, preventing contamination and maximizing analyte recovery.
Easy to automate ISOLUTE SLE+ plates and columns provide an easy-to-automate alternative to traditional liquid-liquid extraction. No manual ‘off-line’ steps (capping/mixing/centrifuge/de-capping) required. All procedural steps can be fully automated with no manual intervention necessary.
Good flow characteristics The ISOLUTE SLE+ plates and columns are packed with an optimized grade of diatomaceous earth, providing reproducible flow characteristics from well-to-well. Aqueous samples and extraction solvents load evenly across the plate, an important feature for automated sample preparation procedures, where well blockage can lead to loss of valuable samples.
Higher analyte recoveries High extraction efficiency and elimination of emulsions provide higher analyte recoveries and lower detection limits.
Transferable methods The water immiscible extraction solvents used in LLE can also be used for ISOLUTE SLE+ procedures. Sample pretreatment conditions are also the same, meaning existing LLE methods are easily transferable to ISOLUTE SLE+, reducing method development time.
Features and Benefits
• Automation friendly procedure improves productivity – no off-line steps required
• Efficient extraction process maximizes analyte recovery compared to LLE
• Excellent flow characteristics improve reproducibility Minimal method development.
• ISOLUTE SLE+ uses the same solvent systems as LLE allowing direct transfer of methods
• Same clean extracts as LLE – reduced ion suppression leads to improved signal to noise
• Process manually using VacMaster™-96 Sample Processing Manifold or using automated liquid handling systems equipped with a vacuum manifold
• Fixed well plate format is compatible with all common liquid handling systems SLE in 96-well Plates
• Each plate is made up of 96 individual wells, each containing a modified form of diatomaceous earth.
• Options ISOLUTE SLE+ is available in formats suitable for processing from 200 µL to 10 mL.