See all reviews
Member since 2011
KING FAISAL SPECIALIST HOSPITAL
Read more »
"I purchased the iScan with the intention of image analysis of TMA IHC. However, at best this was a pure slide scanner doing an average job of scanning. Image analysis on tissue microarrays in full automation mode was non-existent and I ended up spending more time in IHC scoring using Tissuemine as compared to manual scoring. This is an average digital scanner that might work for tele-pathology and some basic image analysis on regular IHC sections but definitely not for TMA , IHC scoring, research etc. Customer care and after sales service is a nightmare."
The iScan Coreo™ Au is a third generation brightfield scanner. The system has many novel features to assist pathologists and lab technicians with their daily workflow. The iScan Coreo™ Au has an automated turret that supports four objectives (4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x). The iScan Coreo™ Au also supports volume scanning, which enables a pathologist to control the fine focus and view the depth of a tissue. The scanner can also be used as remotely as a virtual microscope. iScan Coreo™ Au Live enables pathologists to remotely access and control the slides within the scanner; they can select a slide within the scanner, and review the slide under the any of the four objectives in the turret. This application is ideal for frozen sections, peer reviews, and tumor boards.
ISCAN COREO AU FEATURES:
- Brightfield whole slide imaging capability
- 160-slide capacity autoloader for walk-away scanning
- Automated turret with 4 objectives (4X, 10X, 20X, and 40X)
- Volume scanning (z-stacking)
- Includes integrated image viewer that supports annotation
- Live telepathology mode using iScan Coreo Au Live
- Small footprint
- Ability to read 1D and 2D barcodes
- Ability to anonymize slides by hiding slide label information in thumbnails and scans