IRDye® 800CW Infrared Dyes
IRDye 800CW is ideal for protein and antibody labeling, or nucleic acid applications with high labeling density.
IRDye 800CW dye products include NHS ester, maleimde, carboxylate and labeling kits. IRDye 800CW conjugates include secondary antibodies, streptavidin, carboxylate, and optical agents for small animal imaging.
IRDye® 800CW Infrared Dyes Features: Optimal performance in Western blotting and immunocytochemical assays Superior performance for in vivo imaging High water solubility and salt tolerance Low nonspecific binding to cellular components High signal-to-noise ratio
IRDye® 800CW Applications: Multiplex Western blot detection In-Cell Western™ assays Small Animal Imaging
Application notes and news
- A Comparative Study of Affibody, Panitumumab and EGF for Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging of EGFR- and EG...
- Maximizing the Performance of Your Western Blot
- Near-Infrared-Labeled Tetracycline Derivative is an Effective Marker of Bone Deposition in Mice
- IRDye® 800CW 2-DG Optical Probe is Described.
- IRDye® BoneTagTMOptical Probe
- Glycoprotein Detection with the Odyssey Infrared Imaging System
- BrightSite™ Near-Infrared Fluorescent Targeting Agents for Optical Imaging of Disease
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds LI-COR Biosciences for Developing NIR Fluorescence, One of the Most Remarkable Advan...
- LI-COR Expands Line of Secondary Antibodies
- New Licensing Agreement Offers Custom Labeling with LI-COR Dyes
- R&D Systems Now Using LI-COR IRDye Infrared Dyes in Antibody Arrays