IRDye® 680RD Infrared Dyes
IRDye 680RD is the near-infrared fluorescent dye of choice for small animal imaging applications in the 700 nm wavelength.
This infrared dye is ideal for labeling proteins, peptides and antibodies. This dye gives optimal performance in Western blotting and immunocytochemical assays, especially quantitative Western blots and In-Cell Western Assays. The dye enables two-color imaging when used in combination with IRDye 800CW labeled agents. It provides excellent clearance profiles in animals and optimized for small animal imaging research.
IRDye 680RD is available in NHS ester, maleimide and carboxylate forms. The carboxylate (non-reactive) form of IRDye 680RD is an ideal control. Note: The carboxylate dye has no reactive group and cannot be used for labeling. IRDye 800CW conjugates include secondary antibodies, streptavidin, carboxylate, and optical agents for small animal imaging.
Application notes and news
- Maximizing the Performance of Your Western Blot
- LI-COR Expands Line of Secondary Antibodies
- New Licensing Agreement Offers Custom Labeling with LI-COR Dyes
- NEW LI-COR 2012 Catalog and Applications Handbook Serves As Lab Resource
- Improved Brightness With New IRDye® 680RD Secondary Antibodies
- New Kit Reduces Total Western Blot Detection Time by 90 Minutes