IonPac® CS19 Cation-Exchange Column
High-Capacity Cation-Exchange Column for the Separation of Polar Amines
The Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac™ CS19 carboxylate-functionalized cation-exchange column is tailored for the separation of six common cations, small polar amines (including alkanolamines and methylamines) and moderately hydrophobic and polyvalent amines (including biogenic amines and alkyl diamines) using simple aqueous eluents and elevated temperatures. The Dionex IonPac CS19 column is ideal for use with RFIC™ systems for automatic methanesulfonic acid eluent generation.
The Dionex IonPac CS19 cation-exchange column supports isocratic and gradient separations of polar amines, moderately hydrophobic amines, and polyvalent cations using suppressed conductivity detection. The Dionex IonPac CS19 column has a higher capacity than the Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac CS18 column. This allows the analysis of widely disparate peak pairs and high-ionic strength matrices with less overloading of the column.
IonPac® CS19 Cation-Exchange Column Features:
- For analysis of amines including alkanolamine and methylamines in diverse sample matrices
- For analysis of moderately-hydrophobic amines including biogenic amines, alkyl diamines, and polyvalent amines
- Optimized for simple acidic gradient separations with minimal baseline shift
- Ideal Reagent-Free™ electrolytic suppression with the Thermo Scientific Dionex CSRS™ 300 Cation Self-Regenerating Suppressor™
- Compatible with organic solvents, acetonitrile, and acetone up to 100%, excluding alcohols
- High capacity allows routine analysis of high-ionic-strength samples
- Particle Size: 5.5 µm
- Length: 50, 250 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 4.0 mm
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!