Sulfonate-Functionalized Cation-Exchange Column for Isocratic Separations Using HCl and DAP
The IonPac® CS10 is a sulfonate-functionalized cation-exchange column for the isocratic separation of inorganic cations using hydrochloric acid with diaminopropionic (DAP) acid eluents. The CS12A is the recommended column for the fast analysis of inorganic cations; the CS17, for hydrophobic and polyvalent amines; and the CS18, for polar amines. The CS18 is also recommended for moderately hydrophobic and polyvalent amines.
The IonPac CS10 is designed for the isocratic separation of lithium, sodium, ammonium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium using hydrochloric acid with diaminopropionic acid eluents with suppressed conductivity detection. Sample matrices for the CS10 include environmental waters; power plant waters treated wtih ammonium, morpholine, or ethanolamine; chemical additives; chemical process solutions; scrubber solutions; plating baths; and industrial solvents.
IonPac® CS10 Cation-Exchange Column Features:
- The CS10 can be used for analysis of the common inorganic cations and aliphatic, cyclic, and aromatic amines.
- Compatible with organic solvents.
- The CS12A provides improved performance for fast analysis of inorganic cations and ammonium.
- The CS17 column is recommended for hydrophobic and polyvalent amines.
- The CS18 column is recommended for polar amines including alkanolamines and methylamines.
- The CS18 is also recommended for moderately hydrophobic amines and polyvalent amines.
- Length: 50, 250 mm
- ID: 4.0 mm