For fast, isocratic separation of inorganic anions in environmental waters.
Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS4A-SC Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns, preferred for many years after first being introduced in 1984 as the specified column in U.S. EPA Method 300.0 (A). Note: The advanced, high-capacity Dionex IonPac AS22 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange column is recommended for fast analysis of inorganic anions in diverse matrices when using carbonate eluents.
IonPac™ AS4A-SC Analytical Column Features:
- Compliance monitoring of common anions in drinking water as specified in U.S. EPA Methods 300.0 (A)
- Separation of common inorganic anions in 10 minutes in water, food and beverage and other diverse sample matrices
- Compatible with sodium tetraborate gradient to optimize difficult separations
- Solvent compatibility for easy column cleanup after the analysis of samples with hydrophobic components
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 13 µm
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm