IonPac® AS26 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Separation of Haloacetic Acids and Bromate in Drinking Water Using Two-Dimensional Ion Chromatography (2D-IC) Analysis.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac* AS26 hydroxide-selective anion-exchange column is specifically designed for 2D-IC separation of haloacetic acids (HAAs) in drinking water. The capacity and selectivity of this column enables analysis of haloacetic acids in drinking water at low-μg/L concentrations. The Dionex IonPac AS26 column is available in standard bore (4 × 250 mm), microbore (2 × 250 mm), and capillary (0.4 × 250 mm) formats, supporting flow rates from 10 µL/min to 3 mL/min.
IonPac® AS26 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- High capacity: 560 μeq per column (4 × 250 mm)
- Determine HAAs in high-ionic strength matrices without sample pretreatment
- Column selectivity is optimized for a 15 ºC operating temperature
- Compatible with HPLC organic solvents
- Used as second dimension column in 2D-IC method for HAAs (2 x 250 mm)
- Bead Size: 7.5 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 4.0 mm