IonPac® AS24 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
For Separation of Haloacetic Acids and Bromate in Drinking Water.
The Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac™ AS24 is a high-capacity hydroxide-selective anion-exchange column optimized for the separation of haloacetic acids (HAAs) as well as a variety of environmental anions. The capacity and selectivity enables analysis of haloacetic acids in drinking water at low-μg/L concentrations. The Dionex IonPac AS24 2 × 250 mm column is specifically designed for separation of haloacetic acids in drinking water prior to MS or MS/MS detection and is the specified column in US EPA Method 557.
IonPac® AS24 Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Specified column for US EPA Method 557 (2 x 250 mm)
- High capacity: 560 μeq per column (4 × 250 mm)
- Determine HAAs in high-ionic strength matrices without sample pretreatment
- Column selectivity is optimized for a 15 ºC operating temperature
- Compatible with HPLC organic solvents
- Used as second dimension column in 2-D method for bromate in US EPA Method 302.0 (2 × 250 mm)
- Extended application capabilities providing excellent separation of environmental anions
- Bead Size: 7 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0 mm