IonPac™ AS23 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns
Analysis of Trace Level Bromate in Drinking Water.
Measure trace bromate and other oxyhalides in drinking, ground water or wastewater as well as other diverse sample matrices with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS23 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns, specifically designed and recommended for determination of trace bromate&emdash;a toxic byproduct of ozone disinfection—in drinking water matrices. High capacity and selectivity facilitate the determination of bromate in drinking water at the low-µg/L level in the presence of high concentration of chloride, sulfate and carbonate.
IonPac™ AS23 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns Features:
- Compliance monitoring of common anions and oxyhalides in drinking water as specified in U.S. EPA Method 300.0 and 300.1
- Simple analysis of trace bromate in drinking water matrices using an isocratic carbonate/bicarbonate eluent with suppressed conductivity detection
- Optimized selectivity to ensure low ppb determination of bromate in the presence of very high concentrations of chloride, sulfate, and carbonate
- Separates oxyhalides and common inorganic anions in drinking water, groundwater, wastewater and other diverse sample matrices
- High capacity for the analysis of most drinking water without the use of sample pretreatment or preconcentration
- Solvent compatibility for easy column cleanup after the analysis of samples with hydrophobic components
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 6.0 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm