IonPac® AS22-Fast Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange ColumnThermo Fisher Scientific
Designed specifically for compliance monitoring of inorganic anions in accordance with US EPA Method 300.0 (A) and 300.1, the Thermo Scientific IonPac® AS22-Fast represents the culmination of more than 20 years of column development, and is a key complement to our award-winning Reagent-Free™ IC system.
- Super-Fast isocratic separation of the common inorganic anions in under 5 minutes
- Carbonate peak well-resolved from the common inorganic anions
- Same selectivity as AS22 column
- Meets performance requirements specified in US EPA Method 300.0 (A)
- Fast alternative for AS4A-SC, AS12A, AS14, AS14A, and AS22 inorganic anion applications
- Simple, accurate eluent preparation with the AS22 Eluent Concentrate
- Optimized for a 30 °C operating temperature to ensure reproducible retention times
The AS22-Fast is designed for the fast determination of inorganic anions and low molecular weight organic acids including fluoride, acetate, formate, chloride, nitrite, bromide, nitrate, phosphate, and sulfate. The AS22-Fast can be used with isocratic carbonate/bicarbonate eluents and suppressed conductivity detection. Common inorganic anions can easily be separated in a variety of sample matrices including drinking water, wastewater, process streams, and scrubber solutions.
The AS22-Fast can be used in combination with the Eluent Generator and the Electrolytic pH Modifier (EPM) which automatically produce potassium carbonate/bicarbonate eluents from water. The AS22-Fast column is the newest carbonate eluent column recommended for super fast analysis of inorganic anions and is a faster alternative, using carbonate-bicarbonate eluents, for AS4A-SC, AS12A, AS14, AS14A, and AS22 inorganic anion applications.