IonPac™ AS22-Fast Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns
Super Fast Analysis of Inorganic Anions and Low Molecular Weight Organic Acids in Diverse Matrices.
Quickly and simply separate common inorganic anions from a variety of sample matrices including drinking water, wastewater, process streams and scrubber solutions with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS22-Fast Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns. Designed specifically for compliance monitoring of inorganic anions in accordance with U.S. EPA Methods 300.0 (A), IonPac AS22-Fast columns combine the selectivity of the IonPac AS22 column with super-fast separation times.
IonPac™ AS22-Fast Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns Features:
- Compliance monitoring of common anions in drinking water as specified in U.S. EPA Method 300.0 (A)
- Separation of common inorganic anions in less than five minutes—in diverse matrices such as drinking water, surface water, groundwater and wastewater
- Sufficient capacity to maintain resolution even in a short column format, which helps laboratories achieve higher productivity and increased throughput
- Excellent resolution of the carbonate peak away from the common inorganic anions
- Faster alternative using carbonate/bicarbonate eluents for Dionex IonPac AS4A-SC, AS12A, AS14, AS14A and AS22 inorganic anion applications.
- Solvent compatibility for easy column cleanup after the analysis of samples with hydrophobic components.
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 6.5 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 150 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0 mm