IonPac™ AS22 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns
Analysis of Common Inorganic Anions and Low Molecular Weight Organic Acids in Diverse Matrices.
Conduct compliance monitoring of inorganic anions in accordance using U.S. EPA Methods 300.0 (A) with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS22 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns. These columns provide fast analysis of drinking water, ground water and wastewater. The IonPac AS22 column, using a simple isocratic carbonate/bicarbonate eluent, common inorganic anions can be quickly separated in a variety of sample matrices including drinking water, wastewater, process streams and scrubber solutions.
IonPac™ AS22 Carbonate Eluent Anion-Exchange Analytical Columns Features:
- Compliance monitoring of common anions in drinking water as specified in U.S. EPA Method 300.0 (A)
- Fast isocratic separation of common inorganic anions in simple matrices in 8 min.
- Isocratic separation of common inorganic anions in complex matrices in 12 min.
- Excellent retention of fluoride from the water dip and resolution of fluoride, acetate, and formate
- Excellent resolution of the carbonate peak away from peaks for common inorganic anions
- Ideal alternative, using carbonate/bicarbonate eluents, for IonPac AS4A-SC, AS12A, AS14 and AS14A inorganic anion applications.
- Solvent compatibility permits easy column cleanup after the analysis of samples with hydrophobic components.
- Chemistry: Carbonate/Bicarbonate
- Particle Size: 6.5 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.00 mm
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!