Designed specifically for compliance monitoring of inorganic anions in accordance with US EPA Method 300.0 (A) and 300.1, the Thermo Scientific IonPac® AS22 represents the culmination of more than 20 years of column development, and is a key complement to our award-winning Reagent-Free™ IC system.
- Fast isocratic separation of the common inorganic anions in 8 minutes
- Isocratic separation of inorganic anions in complex sample matrices in 12 minutes
- Carbonate peak well-resolved from the common inorganic anions
- Meets performance requirements specified in US EPA Method 300.0 (A)
- Ideal alternative for AS4A-SC, AS12A, AS14, and AS14A inorganic anion applications
- Simple, accurate eluent preparation with the AS22 Eluent Concentrate
- Optimized for a 30 °C operating temperature to ensure reproducible retention times
The AS22 is designed for the determination of inorganic anions and low molecular weight organic acids including fluoride, acetate, formate, chloride, nitrite, bromide, nitrate, phosphate, and sulfate. The AS22 can be used with isocratic carbonate/bicarbonate eluents and suppressed conductivity detection. Common inorganic anions can easily be separated in a variety of sample matrices including drinking water, wastewater, process streams, and scrubber solutions.
The AS22 can be used in combination with the Eluent Generator and the Electrolytic pH Modifier (EPM) which automatically produce potassium carbonate/bicarbonate eluents from water. The AS22 column is the newest carbonate eluent column recommended for fast analysis of inorganic anions and is an ideal alternative, using carbonate-bicarbonate eluents, for AS4A-SC, AS12A, AS14, and AS14A inorganic anion applications.